It's time for a new ColourArte DT Call!
Of course I need to reapply, because I LOVE this perfect paints :)
I wanted to make something original and unusual.
Sooo… it is my light bulb :)
I made for You a small tutorial.
- Twinkling H2O's: Raspberry Wine, Periwinkle, Pretty Peridot, African Jade
- Silks Acrylic Glaze: Apple Blossom, Plum Blossom, Mediterranean Blue, Black Emerald, Moss Green
- gel medium
- various sizes of glass microspheres
- gauze, thread
- hot glue gun
- Carefully remove the entrails of the bulb (but if you want, you can leave them).
- Mix glass microspheres with gel medium and apply carefully on the bulb.
- Let it dry.
- Paint light bulb with your favorite Silks Acrylic Glaze colors.
- Highlight details using gesso.
- Add thread and hot glue gun "fibers" to make something like spider web on our bulb.
- Prepare butterflies to decorate our light bulb.
I'll make a short video to show you how to do it.
Thank You and wish me luck!