Do you love Tim Holtz's Distress Inks? Yes, so do I! Did you know you can combine them with your favorite Lindy's sprays to create eye-catching backgrounds? Then let me show you how...
I made a very simple and quick project. I didn't want to cover the background so that you could see how interesting it is! Use sprays instead of water and watch this amazing oxide effect. If you leave it to dry, instead of using a heat tool, the result will be much better.
- Paint the tag with your favorite Oxide inks.
- Make embossing with the folder.
- Use 2-3 colors of Lindy's sprays to make an oxide effect (instead of water). The bright colors give the best effect.
- Add embellishments and your tag is ready.
Here you have a video tutorial! Fell free to inspire :)
- Flat Fabio spray: Pineapple Paradise
- Starburst sprays: Shabby Turbine Teal, Bling-y Blonde